Venues, menus, and pricing may be subject to availability and could change at any time!
More Carnival Food & Dining Tips:
Carnival Cruise Food Tips
Carnival Cruise Ship Food Guides
The Carnival Valor's Rosie's Restaurant is a complimentary buffet that has breakfast, lunch, and dinner options depending on the time of day. Rosie's Restaurant on the Carnival Valor is located on Deck 9 aft.
- Breakfast: Exact food varies by the day. Breakfast usually includes a Continental Breakfast buffet station with fruit & pastries. A general breakfast buffet station includes rotating foods including, but not limited to, potatoes, bacon, ham, beans, french toast, pancakes, waffles, bagels, yogurt, scrambled eggs, and more.
Click Here For Some Carnival Cruise Breakfast food Pictures
- Lunch: A lunch buffet is available daily with rotating selections of food. Carnival Valor's buffet has a dessert station, salad bar, and several buffet lines that serve rotating food each day. A Mongolian Wok is also available at the fwd section of the Carnival Valor's Lido buffet during lunch hours. The deli is located inside the lido buffet, but I have a separate section dedicated to the deli later in this post.
- Dinner: At dinner, the Carnival Valor's Lido buffet serves a complimentary casual buffet dining experience. Carnival changes the options nightly, but their website says a sample of options include a variety of pastas, steaks, prime rib, grilled chicken, specialty salad, desserts, and daily Chef's special.
- Beverages: The Carnival Valor's Lido buffet serves coffee, hot tea, lemonade and unsweet tea 24 hours a day. These are complimentary. Juice is also available during breakfast hours and typically includes orange juice, apple juice, and guava juice.
- Swirls: Carnival Valor has self-service ice cream & frozen yogurt machines available from 9am until 11pm.
- Late Night: A late night buffet is usually available on the Carnival Valor that serves items such as chicken noodle soup, chips & salsa, Italian Meatball subs, cookies, and more. The time of the late night buffet can vary so I recommend you check your Carnival Hub App or FunTimes for the exact time.
2. Guy's Burger Joint
Guy's Burger Joint is Carnival's popular burger spot that is inspired by Guy Fieri. On the Carnival Valor guests can select from the standard Guy's Burger Joint Menu: Straight Up, Plain Jane, The Ringer, Chilimus Maximus, and Pig Patty. A Guy's Burger is not complete without Carnival's hand cut fries that are seasoned with Guy's Signature seasoning. The Guy's Burger Joint on the Carnival Valor is complimentary.
Location: Deck 9 (Lido Deck) Near the Argonaut Pool & Rosie's Restaurant
Click Here For Guy's Burger Joint Menus & Additional Info
3. Blue Iguana Cantina
Carnival's Blue Iguana Cantina is a complimentary breakfast and lunch venue. No matter the meal, when the Blue Iguana Cantina is open there is a salsa bar available with a variety of freshly made salsas & toppings!
- Breakfast: Guests can get breakfast burritos or arepas and huevos rancheros.
- Lunch: Guests can do a build your own burrito or get a taco from the taco line! The taco meat options usually include pork, chicken, or fish.
Click Here For Blue Iguana Cantina Menus & Additional Info
4. Scarlett's Steakhouse
Scarlett's Steakhouse is Carnival Valor's onboard steakhouse. This venue accepts reservations and there is a fee for dining in the Scarlett's Steakhouse. Some of the typical steakhouse options include items such as USDA Prime New York Strip Loin Steak, USDA Prime Cowboy Steak, Australian Wagyu, Spice Rubbed USDA Ribeye, Broiled Filet Minion, Surf & Turf, Grilled Lamb Chops, Farm Chicken, Grilled Lamb Chops, Colossal Shrimp, and Dover Sole.
Reservations can be made pre-cruise on Carnival's website through your Booking Manager or you can make them onboard.
Location: Deck 10 By The Mid-Ship Elevators
The Lincoln and Washington Dining Rooms are the Carnival Valor's main dining rooms and are complimentary (there are options at each meal that cost extra, but those are noted on the menus onboard). The Lincoln Dining Room is located mid-ship on both decks 3 & 4. The Washington Dining Room is located on both decks 3 & 4 at the aft of the Carnival Valor.
- Breakfast: The Washington Dining Room is usually open for breakfast on port days. For more information about breakfast please click here for my post.
- Sea Day Brunch: The Washington Dining Room is usually open for sea-day brunch on sea days. For more information about Sea Day Brunch please click here for my post.
- Dinner: Guests may be assigned to YourTime Dining, Early Seating, or Late Seating. The exact seating will determine which dining room a guest is assigned. Typically guests assigned to Your-Time Dining will check-in via the Carnival Hub App and be assigned to a table on deck 3 or 4 of the Lincoln Dining Room. Guests with early or late seating are usually assigned to a table in the Washington Dining Room. Dinner menus will vary by night of the cruise.
Click Here For Sample Menus
- Tea Time: On sea days the Carnival Valor hosts tea time in the Washington Dining Room. Check your FunTimes or Carnival Hub App for the exact time & location. This event is mostly complimentary, but there are some tea selections available at an additional charge. Click Here For Additional Tea Time Information
6. Carnival Valor's Deli
The Carnival Valor's Deli serves sandwiches and hot dogs. This venue is complimentary and is typically open for lunch and dinner. Carnival advertises this venue closes at 11pm. Choices include Buffalo Chicken, Meatball, Grilled Ham & Cheese, Reuben, Cuban Mixto, Steak & Cheese, Hot Dog, Veggie Burger, Tomato & Mozzarella, Classic Chicken Salad, Tuna, BLT, Turkey & Swiss, and Southwest Chicken Wrap.
Click Here For More Deli Information
Location: Deck 9 within Rosie's Restaurant (located near the middle of the buffet on the opposite side of the ship from Sushi at Sea.
The Carnival Valor's Pizzeria serves guests complimentary thin sliced pizza. Typical pizza flavors include Margherita, Pepperoni, Quattro Formaggi, Funghi, Prosciutto. Typically, the Pizzeria is open for lunch dinner, and into the very late night/early morning. Exact closing time may vary so check the Carnival Hub App or your FunTimes.
If you don't want to wait in line for pizza at the Pizzeria on Carnival Valor you can typically buy pizza through the Carnival Hub App and have it delivered to you.
Location: Deck 9 By The Aft Pool
The Carnival Valor's Sushi at Sea is a counter space venue where guests can buy sushi, sashimi, rolls, and other items. This space is counter service and open on most sea days for lunch & dinner and on port days for dinner. The venue has items priced ala carte.
Location: Deck 9 within Rosie's Restaurant (located near the middle of the buffet on the opposite side of the ship from the Deli).
The Carnival Valor has Ol' Fashioned BBQ which serves a variety of BBQ favorites onboard. This venue is complimentary. Guests should not get this confused with Guy's Pig & Anchor BBQ which is on other ships as the two venues are different. The Ol' Fashioned BBQ serves pork butt, chicken, smoked beef, mac n cheese, potato salad, scratch made slaw, molasses baked beans, and soft bun.
Click Here For The Ol' Fashioned BBQ Menu & Additional Info
Location: Deck 10 - Upper Level of Rosie's Restaurant (Lido Buffet)
The Seafood Shack on the Carnival Valor is a New England inspired seafood restaurant. Guests can purchase seafood by the plate or bucket, depending on the menu available. Some seafood is steamed while others are fried. A soup of the day is also usually available. Prices are ala carte and posted on the onboard menu.
Location: Deck 9 By The Aft Pool
Food items, menus, and the way a dish is prepared can vary greatly depending on the particular cruise, chef, and other factors.