1. Do not run when you are around a pool area. Because decking can be slippery you run the risk of running into another person or slipping & harming yourself.
2. Do not splash in the pool. This includes splashing water out of the pool or splashing water on another person. When people splash others, even if it someone they are with, they could get somebody else wet.
3. Do not discharge bodily fluids into the pools or hot tubs.
4. Do not hog deck chairs. Do not leave items on the deck chairs for a long period of time to try to save the chair you want. By leaving items unattended you also run the risk of the item getting lost or stolen. Some people get highly annoyed when deck chairs have unattended place-holding stuff in them.
5. Do not eat or drink in the pool or hot-tub.
6. Dry off before entering the buffet or any inside area of the ship. You don't have to be perfectly dry, but dripping water from your body will get on the carpet and make tile wet.
7. Return towels that you check out or rent from a towel station in a timely manner. Plus you could be charged for anything not returned within a certain time period!
8. Do not swim into other people in the pool or hot-tub. Also do not kick, hit, bite, or pull down somebody else's swimsuit.
9. Remember that most cruise line's pools are without a lifeguard. If you see somebody in distress make sure you try to help them!
1. Do not cut in the line to use the waterslide. This includes downright cutting and having someone else save you a spot further up in the line.
2. Follow all directions of the crew member in charge.
3. When at the end of the waterslide get out quickly so the next person can go.
4. Do not run by the waterslide area. Decks can become slippery and you could slip and fall or run into another person.
1. Do not play baseball with your golf club and golf ball. The ball or club could end up hitting somebody else or going overboard.
2. Wait your turn to use the hole you are going to play. Wait until the person in front of you is finished before taking your first swing.
3. Try to go in order (from #1 - #9), but make sure you do not interrupt or ruin other's games. Please note that there are a variety of ways that you could play the game in order. I have gone from #9 to #1 and have also done all of the even #'s and then the odd #'s.
4. Do not intentionally knock your golf ball overboard.
5. Do not "sword fight" using the golf clubs. You could harm yourself or somebody else.
6. When you are finished playing mini-golf return your golf club and ball to a designated area. If you are renting these items make sure the return gets checked in. If you just have to put the items on a public rack make sure you put your clubs in a proper spot and golf balls in a proper spot.
1. Many gyms have sanitation wipes for people to use before and after they use the exercise equipment. Make sure you take advantage of these wipes, if your ship has these, and keep the equipment you used clean for others.
2. Do not slobber, spit, or wipe sweat on the equipment.
3. If there are others waiting to use the machine don't hog it for too long!
4. If you bring a handheld music device with you to the gym make sure you only you can hear the audio. Others may not want to here music or have the same musical tastes that you do.